FUSIC (Focused Ultrasound for Intensive Care) is a practical solution to training in focused DVT ultrasound for adult intensive care.
Follow the below steps to start your FUSIC journey today:
- Register by clicking the ‘Register for FUSIC DVT' button
- Identify a mentor to oversee your accreditation. If you cannot find a mentor either in you unit or locally, get in contact with our Learning Team on firstname.lastname@example.org who can help you find one.
- Complete our online training videos hosted on the Society's Learning Portal or attend an approved face-to-face course
- Perform the appropriate supervised and unsupervised scans and document these in a logbook
- Be assessed by a supervisor who confirms you have the necessary competencies
- Pass a triggered assessment with your supervisor
- Submit your assessment documents via the Learning Portal, particularly the Summary of training record
Accreditation must be completed within 24 months from registration.
Please read the accreditation information below, downloadable versions are also available.
Read our FUSIC FAQs
For all enquiries regarding FUSIC, please contact email@example.com